Come and join us!
Monday 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Attire: T-Shirt, Sweat Pants, Exercise Mat and Weights.
“Ain’t No Stopping Us Now”
A ministry with a commitment to getting fit
The true currency of the universe is time, not money according to Bryndan Moore, the fitness guru. The way we manifest that currency is by spending time doing what we want, and our ability to do that is directly related to our health. Everyone should do a mind and emotional body scan. Set aside five minutes a day and do a self-assessment of what you’re feeling. Start from the top of your head and go down. Take notice of what your body is telling you. Are your hands clenched? Is your heartbeat irregular? All things we feel emotionally and mentally will manifest physically. Your body behaves like a 3 year old. Give it some time and it will tell on itself.
Recipe of the Month
Roasted Garlic and Chile Butternut Squash
• 1 large butternut squash, trimmed, peeled, and cut in half
lengthwise, seeds and strings discarded.
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
1. preheat oven to 350 F. Cut the squash crosswise into 1/2 inch-thick half-moons. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the oil, salt, garlic and chile flakes. Spread out in a single layer.
Roast the squash until tender and browned, about 30 minutes. ENJOY!