Contact the administrative assistant for date availability of the church and the Pastor’s schedule, if he is to perform the ceremony.
Complete the application and return it to the church, along with your Two hundred and Fifty ($250.00) dollars nonrefundable deposit to secure the building for the selected date.
The churches “Building Wedding Coordinator” is to represent the church at the rehearsal and at the wedding by seeing that the following guidelines are followed:
- Wedding rehearsals are not to exceed (3) hours including decorating and rehearsal dinners.
- You are allowed entrance into the building no more than three (3) hours prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Weddings need to be scheduled no later than 3:00 p.m. unless authorized by the Pastor.
- Weddings are to be held at the altar only (on the floor)
- The pulpit cannot be removed from its position; however, the flowers, and communion table can be moved to specific locations.
- To make sure everything remains in the church unless authorized by the Pastor with written instructions.
- To make sure you have access to the kitchen and any other rooms previously discussed.
- No rice or bird seeds are to be thrown inside the church. You can throw bird seeds only outside the church (NO RICE).
Please see that all children are attended to during rehearsal and wedding.
All music played at the wedding must be pre- approved by the Pastor whether or not he performs the ceremony.
Church facilities are available Monday through Saturday.
No weddings can be scheduled conflicting with regular programmed church activities, or Major Holidays such as (Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years).
Receptions are to be held in the Family Life Center only. Please no food or drinks outside the Family Life Center.
• All wedding items such as brass, etc; need to be picked up no later than the following Monday by noon.
Smoking and intoxicants are not permitted in any form in the building.
• Any damage should be reported promptly to the “Building Wedding Coordinator”.